Re: [amibroker] Re: Is it possible to create such a buy signal ?

<BLOCKQUOTE

----- Original Message -----
<DIV
>From:
server
not recognized
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2001 10:39
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Is it
possible to create such a buy signal ?

I would reply privately if there was a mechanism.

(snip)

Peter:

Do you receive messages by e-mail or via the Yahoo website?  If
you get them by e-mail, right click on the From name in the Reply window to
display the address of the sender under Properties.  If you usethe
website, you might want to consider using the e-mail mode which manyfind
more convenient to use, allowing one to group, save, etc. messages as in
any other mail folder.  The only disadvantage that I have found in this
mode is that message numbers are not displayed.  So reference to such
numbers requires going back to the website or ignoring.

Bill