Re: The Holy Grail of Market Timers

Dear Nathan,
Your interesting mail gave me an idea:
As we know, the 4,5 and 6 April 2001 we have had a new
low in ^NDX. (a whishful thought to be the lowest...).
If we agree, let us give a specific example for that low.
Some theories predict, some other detect, some other confirm.
If we give clear examples with full documentation, readers
could compare and judge every system.
This is my proposition, I have prepared my homework and if
the group agree, let us step in.
Thank you for the hint.

Best regards
Dimitris Tsokakis