Re: [RT] Mark Brown & RT Rules

I thought about posting on this topic and then decided not to because I
figured I'd be toasted for whatever I said.  That's when I realized that I
had just stumbled on the reason for civility on the list.  People will not
post if they think they'll be insulted and how many very good comments,
mails, ideas will we all miss due to one or two antagonists keeping dozens
of people from sharing?   Not to mention, you can challenge someone without
being a jerk about it.

Bob