Re: The Best of MB's; Was Re: [RT] Mark Brown & RT Rules

Norman plays the dunce for the entertainment of us all.....

> NW: Not if this was done as a optimzed hypothetical trading system.

The results "--" posted are AFTER Mark released the system to the
public. They speak for themselves.

> Has anyone on this list actually traded this system

Yes, briefly. I made money. Without a little (easily done) improvement,
it is a bit streaky for my taste but, even in the basic form presented,
it makes tons of money. It's sure a helluva lot better than anything I
would be willing to publicly disclose.

> or can we determine the next
> few signal so we can see if there is anything to it?

There you go with that fetish about predicting the future again. A
spiritually aware person like yourself should learn to live in the
present. :-) It updates once an hour. If it says buy, you buy. If it
says sell, you sell. The only "predicting" it does is whether you will
be long or short for the next hour. There is NO WAY to "determine the
next few signal[s]." You take 'em as they come.

> : I like to plan my vacations in advance.

I'm sure this trading business must seem terribly inconvenient and such
lot of hard work to a knowledge vendor. It can really interfere with
that morning round of golf and the 3 martini lunch to have to actually
monitor the market and pick up the phone to place an order.

--
  Dennis