Re: The Best of MB's; Was Re: [RT] Mark Brown & RT Rules

From: "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 1:08 AM
Subject: Re: The Best of MB's; Was Re: [RT] Mark Brown & RT Rules

: > :  Would this have alerted you in March or April to a major rally?
: >
: > who cares? Just look at the equity curve. After all, that's the only
thing
: > that counts.
:
: NW: How can I make any money looking at someone's equity curve? For all we
: know, this is just optimized hypothetical. Anyone with a computer can
: generate those kind of numbers after the fact.
: If we don't monitor in real time, how will we know if it is for real?

The codes and logic of MB's system has been disclosed in Active Trader
Magazine sometime earlier this year. It has been in the public forum and has
been monitored unchange since its release. The equity curve you see is the
'real' time equity curve since its release. As for optimized hypothetical
results, anyone with a knowledge of computerized trading can check for it
with the fully disclosed codes.

As for your obsession with forecasting...why don't you become a weatherman?
After all, you can use that on your vacations.