Re: The Best of MB's; Was Re: [RT] Mark Brown & RT Rules

From: "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 12:41 AM
Subject: Re: The Best of MB's; Was Re: [RT] Mark Brown & RT Rules

: So what does that mean for now of the future?

what's 'now of the future'?

: According to this system,
: should we be long, short, or flat now? How long should we hold this
: position?

who cares? Just look at the equity curve. After all, that's the only thing
that counts.

:  Would this have alerted you in March or April to a major rally?

who cares? Just look at the equity curve. After all, that's the only thing
that counts.

: What do all of those "1s" mean on the chart?

are you that daft?!

: Do we know when the next signal will be?

who cares? Just look at the equity curve. After all, that's the only thing
that counts.

: I like to plan my vacations in advance.

Then you shouldn't be trading if you're going on vacation.