Re: [RT] Mark Brown & RT Rules

Grrrrr, breaking radio silence.....

> Why not post some of MB's classic forecasts so we can see how they come
> out? How about, the best of MB or Research Dept?

Forecast, schmorecast. Like many of Norman's comments, this is a
blatantly misleading request.

1. Mark isn't in the "forecasting" business. He is in the TRADING
business. Big difference.

2. Mark has posted his TRADES, REALTIME, for the world to see, as they
happened. He has completely disclosed the logic for the trades so the
world can trade right along with him. They can look back to see how the
system did in the past and they can follow it in the future, either on
paper or with real money, without any help from Mark or anyone else.

3. Norman has never posted a single TRADE. Do we want to be
"forecasters" or do we want to be TRADERS? Show us the beef, Norman.
Post a trade. Tell us what you are buying or selling, realtime, as you
do it. Be specific. Tell us the name of the security, the time you
bought or sold it and your fill price. Show us the entry and the exit
within minutes of doing them. If you don't have a trading account, a
paper trade will be just fine for our purposes. And, while we are at it,
why don't the other "knowledge salesmen" do the same?

<radio silence mode on>

--
  Dennis
  Specializing in the use of the keyboard as a barn cleaning device