[RT] Fibo Research

This is directed to Research, however, I encourage others with insights to
reply.

In a previous post, Research indicated that he is fond of figuring things
out and that a good share of his trading profits go towards computational
power.  Mr. Research has established his credibility in my mind and I am
curious if he has performed any studies related to the statistical validity,
from a trading point of view, of Fibonacci retracements and expansions.  Any
information he cares to share on this subject will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan