Re: [RT] Fibo Research

Hello Dan,

with great sadness i have have to admit test show that there is an
incredible correlation between fib the common levels and support
resistance levels on an intraday basis of specifically the s&p futures
market. call it self fulfilling (i do!) or whatever it seems to be
very valid (well ok it is valid) probably until i post this publicly
that is. this study was interestingly enough verified by rick
saidenberg, who used to call me all the time and point it out to me on
a daily basis until i broke down and run "the big test"

i do not use them myself but i have spent some time with them i admit.
so there i hope your satisfied, that crow didn't taste good.

ps i must divulge that there is a trick, you must keep track of the
intraday high and low, divide that by two and that pivot is the change
between the retracement being calculated from the top or from the
bottom.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx