Re[2]: [RT] Fibo Research

Hello Kent,

KR> Another serious question (OH GOD, THAT'S 2 IN A ROW!!!)

can  you  tell when i'm serious or kidding?  if you can then i need to
improve my skills of bi-latteral communication symmetry.. ;-)

KR> In order for these levels to have some value on the S&P futures (regardless
KR> of whether that value is generated thru magic or by the masses), price must
KR> reverse or atleast pause at these levels some percentage of time.

oop's you used that word (must) what! were you thinking?

KR>  In order
KR> for this to occur, the SPX (cash, not futures) must do the same (or not
KR> which is the point of the question), and in order for that to occur the
KR> components of the SPX must do the same.  In other words, theoretically, the
KR> individual stocks drive the cash which drives the futures.

i  gave  you a second chance and what do you do? (must you continue to
use  must?)   please  never  ever  say  that word again or you will be
fired,  i  only had to hear this twice in my life to get it.  so maybe
you are smarter than i am and can comprehend with one warning..  there
is no must when it comes to astro psychics and the markets.  there are
likely hoods and possibilities those are permissible ok?

KR>  But for the fibo
KR> levels to be significant, there must be some linkage where the fibo S&R on
KR> the index (or the futures) drives the activity in stocks.

gosh  darn  it,  i'm  overlooking this one i didn't see a thing.  good
help  is  hard to find even though it may take a while for sensibility
to sink in..

KR> The driver could be spooz traders trading or it could be daytraders watching
KR> the SPX or perhaps something else?

KR> Basically, the question is do you think the spooz drive the stocks or the
KR> other way around most of the time?  Some of the time?  At certain junctures?
KR> For the record, I also believe the levels are self-fulfilling.

i  think  that  there  are  a  couple  of  scenarios  being  played out
simultaneously  at  the  same time.  i will rehead a different post for
these  answers  while  you "must" think about or ponder the error's of
you ways!

--
Have a real nice day,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx