Re[2]: [RT] Re: Fibo Research

Hello Neal,

dear moderator it should be noted that neal while maybe well intending
is  just  a  commissioned salesman for Joe DiNapoli and what he posted
was  borderline spam... trying to suck in ignorant newbies.  on second
though  forget  i  said  anything,  what  am  i  thinking?  can we say
liquidity?

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx