Re: [RT] WHY...Trading Profession?

most of you all are professions at trading  and have worked hard to get there
. I am not asking you give me the golden goose that you have worked so hard
for.
  I am looking for a little direction which is what Stephen had in his e-mail

that e-mail told me that I have a lot of work ahead of me. and now i have a
starting point.

you see if you gave me the goose I would not know how to use it because its
your goose, I understand that I have to find and grow my own.

I learn a long time ago there are no free lunches.

Thanks very much for your input
James.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor