Re: [RT] WHY...Trading Profession?

--- In realtraders@xxxx, jsessi5941@xxxx wrote:
> I total agree with you as I said I have a closet full of books and
soft ware
> I have attempted to trade oex options (long calls and puts) for the
last 8
> years
> and never had a winning year most were loss or brake even. Ihave
stop trading
> and look at what I am doing wrong and what i am doing right.
>
> most of you all are professions at trading  and have worked hard to
get there
> . I am not asking you give me the golden goose that you have worked
so hard
> for.
>   I am looking for a little direction which is what Stephen had in
his e-mail

> that e-mail told me that I have a lot of work ahead of me. and now
i have a
> starting point.
>

> you see if you gave me the goose I would not know how to use it
because its
> your goose, I understand that I have to find and grow my own.
>
> I learn a long time ago there are no free lunches.
>
> Thanks very much for your input
> James.

I will help you to the best I can but when you are ready to trade you
have to win your own battle I can not win it for you, that will take
studying "all" the important books and they are a lot and then it
will take time to get the experience, so this will cost money to buy
all the important books and it will take time to get the necessary
experience. It is long and hard road filled with uncertainty with no
garantee of success at the end. I am not saying that to make it
difficult for you but this is the truth.

If you decided to proceed contact me privatley, I will provide you
with a free help and advise as you progress.

Haytham