Re: [RT] WHY...Trading Profession?

Hi James:

I don't have a golden goose, but do have a pretty good strategy that
seems to work whenever I work it:)). Here is what it is.

Choose stocks that have a daily range of at least 3 points. Using a
Gartley or Butterfly pattern, combined with Fib. retracements, and
weighted pivot lines determine direction and entry/exit  point.
Determine major trend using weekly/daily charts and entry point using 3
or 5 minute but maybe starting patterns 2-3 days previous to entry. I
use Larry Pesavenuto's book that describes both these patterns.

You may not get many trades but the ones you do get are generally
winners.

Hope this helps,

Good Luck,

Ketayun