Re: [RT] No Posts - Explaination of Delta Chart

First I would like thank Ira Tunik for posting the chart I attempted to on a
number of occasions. Now, the explaination.

In order to comply with my agreement with Delta, I have darkened the sequence
 (numbered points) of the rotations.

The first darkened square you see in the upper left hand corner of the chart
was a projected high point on the medium term cycle . This point happened to
hit dead on. They do not always do this - and this is accounted for in the
rules of Delta.

The smaller round dots or circles are intermediate term cycle points.
Generally, once the first couple points are established, point 1 being a high
or low, the rest of the rotation is locked in. There are times however when
it can be difficult to determine what the proper rotation is...that is not
the case with this chart and market.

The second darkened square on the lower part of the chart is the projected
medium term cycle low. As you can see here, it hit right on also. Though
points (projected highs or lows) do have specific "point dates" a point can
be deemed early or late due to market strength and activity. But generally,
one does know whether a high or low is expected on multiple time frames. It
is that aspect of Delta that I enjoy.

The next darkened square in the upper right hand part of the chart is the
next projected high on the medium term cycle. It is that high, plus the long
term high (at the top of the chart) that we have been moving towards since
the medium term low beginning of April.

I could go on for a while giving explainations to everything that the chart
illustrates, but that would take a while. The points indicated on the chart
were projected years in advance...another aspect of Delta in that markets
have a specific order.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

The chart that was sent is a fair representation of the kind of accuracy that
Delta can provide. There are also those times on specific time frames where
one does not have a clear indication of what is to come.

But on this chart the medium term and intermediate term cycles and projected
points are clearly illustrated and the market has conformed well to them...in
my opinion.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor