Re: [RT] No Posts - Explaination of Delta Chart

>There have been individuals who have taken ideas from the past and tried to
>improve on them.  Who had fib numbers before DeNapoli?  Who used Stochastics
>before Lane?  Who had On Balance Volume before Granville and Williams?  How
>much of what we do today had its formation decades ago?  We may have better
>tools to analyze with now, but what we do seems to be founded in the past.

Ira:

I am an avid reader and collector of market trading materials from the
pre-computer era--The "golden era" of technical analysis. The amount of
time and energy done by hand by people doing research during that period is
astounding. And at least in some cases that I have observed, the thinking
is original and "out of the box." More than a handful of my most useful
tools come from this time period.

Tim Morge