Re: [RT] No Posts - Explaination of Delta Chart

I sent away for Delta several years ago.  The reason is that the system I use
has 3 independent parts.  One part based upon time, one based upon momentum
and one based upon price.  If there is something out there that I feel will
enhance one of these parts, then I want to look at it.  In the case of Delta,
it might help enhance the time factor.  I have been at this for over 30 years
and I am still learning.  The funny part about it is that the things that
seem to work have been around for a much longer period of time then I have.
There have been individuals who have taken ideas from the past and tried to
improve on them.  Who had fib numbers before DeNapoli?  Who used Stochastics
before Lane?  Who had On Balance Volume before Granville and Williams?  How
much of what we do today had its formation decades ago?  We may have better
tools to analyze with now, but what we do seems to be founded in the past.
Have a good week end.  Ira.