[RT] Energy

Interesting times again.

The dow was rejected today from the upper trendline in a large falling wedge.

Nasdaq experienced the same fate from the upper trendline in the main falling trendchannel

And the S&P the same fate from the under the neckline in an inverted H&S pattern with a potential failure comming up.

On Sunday we have Jupiter in oposition to Pluto (180 degrees)
And on Monday we have a full moon and Mercury Conjunct (0 degrees)Saturn.

As you can see in the enclosed gif, we had lately trend change at or close to these aspects.

Now that's inteeresting in itself and could indicate that we right now expeience an important top.

But what I find REALLY interesting is how clogged my email has been with mail from RT members and the astrofinance list. And actually, I have been thinking about that phenomenon before.

I am always thinking in ENERGY. It takes energy to stop a train or a movement. Acceleration in price, breakouts. It takes collective energy to cause these movements. And has struck me that at these times we see a lot of energy on the lists as well. People have opinions (which they express and they act on the opinions in form of posts). Just like people who participate in the market, suddenly lots of people have opinions and then they act placing their bets, causing trendchange accelerations or breakouts.

So my question is, does the administrator keep track of how many posts that are pssing through the sytem each day?
It would be interesting to match the number of posts with the action in the stockmarket.
Who knows,perhaps we can invent the RT Indicator??

Stig