Re: [RT] While we are at it

> Dear Stig,
>
> I am not going to be "on your back" and do not ask for the "proof and
> truth". All I am asking is what happened to the market when Mercury conjuct
> Saturn from 1870 to today...

Hey, that's easy <g>

If you want me to I can send you info from 1960.(about 35 gifs)

It seems like Galactic trader have Y2K problem in reverse. When I try to load the CSI data from 1928 GT reads 1928 as 2028. I have contacted their support and waiting for answer. When (if) I get it fixed  I can send you the result.

I warn you though, it will be in the form of about 50-75 gif charts to digest. It's a lot of work so I don't mind dropping the project. But if you are REALLY interested let's talk about it in private. I'll spare the list.

At the same time I would like to apologise to the list for my idiotic wordings in that post. It was 1 am when I wrote the post and I should probably have been in bed instead of posting.

regards
Stig