4X Unsuscribe

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: 4X Unsuscribe
  • From: lvl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 18:07:30 -0800 (PST)

Unsuscribe: You are scewing my system up.

Thank you

> [...]
>	by Michael Guess <mjg@xxxxxxx>
> 35) Re: Short Term Trade set-ups
>	by Walt Downs <knight@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 36) Re: Short Term Trade set-ups
>	by Walt Downs <knight@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 37) Re:admin & Eddie's comments
>	by "Tom Stein" <ComFut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 38) GEN - Fibonacci Trader
>	by "bobrabcd" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 39) Re: GEN - TS/AIQ
>	by "Lee Clayton DDS" <dds2@xxxxxxxxxx>
> 40) netscape
>	by James Charles <money4u@xxxxxxxxx>
> 41) Re: Short Term Trade set-ups
>	by Walt Downs <knight@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 42) GEN: Don Green Lynching
>	by RDZig@xxxxxxx
> 43) GEN: OEX Stats
>	by rmac@xxxxxxxx (Ronald McEwan)
> 44) STK: OverBurdened by Work_Load
>	by "Richard Harrisson" <richardh@xxxxxxxxx>
> 45) STK: Bear Markets~ Harry D. Schultz
>	by "Richard Harrisson" <richardh@xxxxxxxxx>
> 46) Re: GEN: Don Green Lynching
>	by tomgo <tomgo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 47) Re: OPTN: Optionetics/Fontanills
>	by THE DOCTOR <droex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 48) Gen: Computer Question?
>	by Patrick Slevin <slevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 49) Re: Gen-Fight Night   or is that Fright Nite!
>	by THE DOCTOR <droex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 50) Todd Mitchell's Training
>	by John Dundee <jdundee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 51) STK: Bear Markets~ Harry D. Schultz -Reply
>	by "Steven C. Walker" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> 52) Re: GEN: Don Green Lynching
>	by Patrick Slevin <slevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 53) Re: netscape
>	by Joe Frabosilio <joe6964@xxxxxxxx>
>Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 19:04:33 -0400
>From: Alan Sears <asears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Gen: Computer Question?
>
>> I understand the uses of TO: CC:, and BCC:, but what I am not sure is
how to
>> bunch all of these e-mail address into one package address.  I have
>> considered making a format message and adding all of the addresses to it
and
>> then save it.
>>
>> I know there must be a way.  I am pretty computer smart, but this is a new
>> challenge.
>
>In Netscape Communicator you can select
>
>Add new list   (in address book)
>then add all the email addresses to the list
>
>Every message sent to this list address will be CC'd to
>all the email addresses on the list.
>Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 17:56:41 -0500
>From: "Bob Young" <polaris3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Gen: Computer Question?
>
>Don,
>
>I was one of your 200 respondents for the mailing list!  In my message I
mentioned
>Pegasus Mail as a possible means of managing such a list - but, with 200
to read, I
>expect you skipped it.  I don't blame you!
>
>Anyway, Pegasus has a 'distribution list' manager.  You just compile a
simple text
>file of all the e-mail addresses, one per line, and give the list a name.
Then you can
> [...]
>Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 20:16:43 -0700
>From: nwinski <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: JBP42@xxxxxxx
>Cc: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: MKT: Glenn Nealy
>
>JBP42@xxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>> Christopher Carolan's  spiral calendar happens to have a trend change in
>> Silver for the week ending 10 - 24 - 97.
>
>NW: Please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought CC's harmonics were
>tuned to the Full and New Moon's?  If this is correct,  the last Full
>Moon was October 16 and the next New Moon is Oct. 31 (A Blue New Moon).
>So it looks to me that the calculations may be off a little bit. By the
>way, a little lower and Silver will enter my initial buy zone. If it
>holds the $4.60 area, I would expect a minimum swing high of $5.75
>before there is a significant correction.
>   A final note, the two last important lows in Silver, occurred near
>a New Moon in a water sign. This makes 10/31 more interesting. Anyone
>know "Blue Moon" or "By The Light of the Silvery Moon"?
>
>Mooningly,
>
>Norman
>

>  I have followed this concept for a
>> couple of years.   I happen to think that bonds and stocks are going lower
>> based on the volatility I have seen around the August 1 trend change period
>> for bonds and the October 16 period in stocks.
>>
>> The sharp selloff in metals 10 - 24  would appear to suggest that there
will
>> be an advance into the projected Feb. 98 period.
>>
>> Gold made a 1.618 measurement into the friday lows.
>>
>> I agree with the ideas expressed about stocks down, bonds down, and gold
up.

>> Not in a straight line, but suprises on the up side in metals, down side in
>> the other two markets.
>>
>> Another perspective arriving at the same conclusion.
>>
>> Jim Peeke    j.p.@xxxxxxxx
>Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 20:26:24 -0400 (EDT)
>From: JER3CUBE@xxxxxxx
>To: nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: MKT: Glenn Nealy
>
>In a message dated 97-10-25 20:17:29 EDT, nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
><<  A final note, the two last important lows in Silver, occurred near
> a New Moon in a water sign. This makes 10/31 more interesting. Anyone
> know "Blue Moon" or "By The Light of the Silvery Moon"?
>
> Mooningly,
>
> Norman
>  >>
>NO, but if you'll hum mmmm a little maybe it'll come back to me.
>
>Would you settle for "How High the Moon"?
>
>We are all for en-LIGHT-ment........."SHINE ON"
>
>GerryB/jer33:3
>learner/teacher
>Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 20:13:07 -0400
>From: Frank Chamanara <fchaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: March Sugar
>
>Dave,
>
>You're absolutely right about the short side of this market. I also think
you can play this market on the short side, as long as Sugar closes below
the support level at 11.70. You see, there are many ways to profit here.
One thing is for certain, I will never try to chase this market. The real
challenge is to stay on the right side, and exit on time when it hits your
stop level.

>This market shows a very strong balance, meaning prices keep bouncing up
and down from its support and resistance levels. I thinks this might be a
good candidate for day trading, but I am a position trader, and rather wait
and see some sign of break out, either to the up or down side.

>Happy trading,
>
>Frank

specifically for stock and stock options... and intraday trading...