Re: Gen: Computer Question?

Don Green wrote:

> WOW,
> Well, I have had a pretty heavy response to my maiing list offering. The
> problem, which seems more apparent with each new e-mail address, is how to
> bundled a large number of address's 200 plus into a single group mailing.
> I presently use both Netscape communicator and IE4 Outlook newest versions,
> for handling mail.
> I understand the uses of TO: CC:, and BCC:, but what I am not sure is how to
> bunch all of these e-mail address into one package address.  I have
> considered making a format message and adding all of the addresses to it and
> then save it.
>
> I know there must be a way.  I am pretty computer smart, but this is a new
> challenge.
>
> Any ideas other than buy something new would be appreciated.
>
> digging a big hole...!
>
> Regards
> Don Green

Don,
  I gotta hand it to you. It is simply amazing that hundreds want to
learn from someone who told everyone that he is a 15 year old teen
and has never traded. I think this must be a function of the current
mania in that it is a manifestation of people's desperate and insatiable
greed and desire for excitement.
   Don, I hope before you invest too much time in this, be sure you get
your homework done for school each day. Education is the key to the
quality of your future. We could teach a chimpanzee to trade and make a
fortune in this bull market. The problem comes when you are sitting
there with millions, what do you do with the rest of your life? This is
when you will most appreciate having gained a well rounded education.

Best Wishes,

Norman