ADMIN: Don Green

It is not my usual practice to discuss member excommunications. But in this
case, the essential facts of this case are already known due to the posts
of some realtime traders on RT who have publicly questioned the veracity of
Mr. Greens buy orders. In addition, when someone is as vocal as Don Green
is, his sudden disappearance is bound to be noticed and, itself, become a
subject of discussion. So that we can preemptively squelch rumors or
misinformation that may fly about the list I have decided to say something
about this matter.

For the benefit of Don Green, I do not want the fact that I have just
removed him from the list to be construed as a case of "guilty till proven
innocent." Such a situation arises when someone is merely accused, but the
evidence has not be submitted. But, in this case, the evidence has already
been submitted publicly to the list by several RT Members (independently of
each other) who watch realtime data, that Mr. Green has been stating buy
confirmations that were below the possible Asking prices during the time
intervals he claimed to bought; this, if true, is going to make his trading
look better than it actually is. This is all the more amazing given that
Mr. Green has stated that he's using "buy at market orders." Mr. Green has
not rebutted any of these accusations as far as I know. He has, however,
very effectively, used humor to neutralize their effect. If you really
think about this, you should not consider it all that funny.

I stand on the outside of this, in the sense that I'm not as much out get
anybody as I am out to get the truth. I have written Mr. Green to ask him
to give a reasonable explanation for this. If he can, then I will apologize
for interupting his membership, kick out all the accusers for conspiring
against Mr. Green, and then put him back on RT. If he can't, then I don't
think he should be let back in. I think this is perfectly fair.

You may be wondering why I think this is such a big deal. Well, as many of
you, there are many new, inexperienced beginning traders that are members
of this list. There are also many experienced traders, looking for expert
guidance. Knowing that--don't you think if someone posts trades on RT whose
gains are exaggerated (whether by accident or intention) that he is
potentially harming the interests of these people?

RT functions optimally when members just go about the business of trading
and sharing information about what works and what doesn't work rather than
when members posture themselves as "teachers."

With that in mind, I look forward to welcoming Mr. Green back to the list
when he can provide me with a reasonable explanation for these "market
order confirms below ask."

As always, please, please do not discuss this on the list. If you have
anything to discuss with me, send it to me by private email.

Eddie Kwong