Short Term Trade set-ups

Walt....

I very much appreciate your graphic exampling the different types of
single / multiple bar profiles for short term trading.

I do have a couple of questions however.

(1)    Several of the red bars do not appear to be expansion bars as
described in your original post.....

Ie: "Signifigantly larger than previous days".

Specifically I question the red bar at the beginning (Monday) of the
second week in August.  Also September's 2nd week Tuesday and it's
fourth week Tuesday.

I am aware that some of these Expansion / Contraction days are
automatically figured by some programs with the rough formula Day range
> ( or < ) than previous number of days......but that doesn't seem to
work here as the red bar is smaller than even the immediate previuos
day. ( Same situation with the very last red bar on the chart ).

Am I missing something here?

Darrell Zang