Re: MKT: Glenn Nealy

JBP42@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Christopher Carolan's  spiral calendar happens to have a trend change in
> Silver for the week ending 10 - 24 - 97.

NW: Please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought CC's harmonics were
tuned to the Full and New Moon's?  If this is correct,  the last Full
Moon was October 16 and the next New Moon is Oct. 31 (A Blue New Moon).
So it looks to me that the calculations may be off a little bit. By the
way, a little lower and Silver will enter my initial buy zone. If it
holds the $4.60 area, I would expect a minimum swing high of $5.75
before there is a significant correction.
   A final note, the two last important lows in Silver, occurred near
a New Moon in a water sign. This makes 10/31 more interesting. Anyone
know "Blue Moon" or "By The Light of the Silvery Moon"?

Mooningly,

Norman

  I have followed this concept for a