Beware of Norton Updates . . .

I'm using Norton systemworks 2002. Just performed a liveupdate last week that updated the software on both my boxes (not just the virus def's).

Now on my DSL box the LinkSys router will no longer function --- had to go back to direct connection.

On my TS2000i box whenever I connect to the internet , but then try to close it down the Windows 2000 connection to internet hangs ---- TS2000i charting corrupts half of my charts, and today data from GS was corrupted.

I suspect it's that nasty little bugger called Live Update.

Beware.