Re[2]: Beware of Norton Updates . . .

I don't know what these guys are running into.  I have three machines
running Norton Systemworks 2002 and live update on all of them.
Several years now and no problems ever.  What is causing it?  Why am I
working fine?  Any problems I've had with Norton related to worms or
viruses.  Sometimes one is out there before the virus definitions are
available.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx