Re: BMI vs eSignal; was-> Re: BMI Sat Question

I was initially very reluctant to go to e-signal. I finally did and used it
side by side with BMI cable.
I just cancelled the BMI cable and am quite happy with e-signal.
In my opinion, the speed of e-signal is probably as good as it gets. The
index prices are identical to the CNBC screen and are also identical to the
Bridge system I have.
I don't know of any other way to really know. We all realize that every data
feed has some delay but I think e-signal is about as fast as any other. I
could be wrong and would love to find out if I am.

Manning