Re: Multi-data scaling

Hi Gary

One thing you can do is create an indicator that is simply a bar chart of
data two - hide data2 price series and look at data1 with the "indicator" of
data2 overlaid - this removes the scaling issue and any two data series can
be overlaid in this fashion on the one subchart - bit of a fudge but it
works.

Rgds Stu