Off Topic. Intrust in receivership

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Off Topic. Intrust in receivership
  • From: "Thomas Brun" <TDBRUNkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:57:35 -0700

Just received the news that as of April 14,2000, Intrust in now in
receivership. $2.1 Billion in assets. Just another way to lose money trading
futures, brokers and trustees who go belly up. I don't mind losing money
trading futures, but I'd rather lose it by trading myself. At least banks
and stock brokers have some insurance.  I hope I'm the only one on this list
who is touched by this wonderful news.

Happy Trading,

Tom Brun