Re: BMI vs eSignal; was-> Re: BMI Sat Question

Hi Manning -

It's been a while since I compared ESig and BMI/cable so I was glad to see
your update.  I, too, found that delays were small and tick counts were
high - when everything was working OK - but I also found frequent outages,
not all of which were ISP problems.  (The ESig data I used in my analyses
was from other subscribers, some of whom had occasional problems with their
ISP.)  I've also read on this list of various problems with the "server"
software.

Have you found the ESig feed pretty reliable as far as up-time and the
"server" are concerned?  (I put "server" in quotes because I'm not sure
that's what Omega or DBC calls it.)

Regards,
Carroll S.