Re: BMI vs eSignal; was-> Re: BMI Sat Question

Sometime ago, I put BMI and e-signal next to each other as part of a test. I
found that while e-signal is about 5-7 seconds faster, BMI is far more
reliable. Over the past three years, BMI has gone down on me two times.
Internet service from various ISP's goes down on a regular basis including
lots of down time experienced with my DSL. How would you like to be in the
middle of an S&P trade and then see your internet service go down and you
don't know where market price is currently? Scary? You, bet. That's the risk
associated with internet feeds.

Even with Satellite dish service, your data provider, including DBC, will
tell you that it is subject to "rain-fade".

Yes, BMI costs more and is a few seconds slower but it unquestionably far
more reliable than internet service.

Best Regards,
John Theo