Comstock and quote.com

Riddle me this. :-) Everyone seems to praise Comstock as a "premium"
data feed and everyone ridicules quote.com's obviously crummy EOD data.
Problem is quote.com gets their crummy data from Comstock. So is
Comstock really any good or does everyone just assume it is because it
costs so much? Will tradestation.com have the same crummy EOD data as
quote.com?

ps - sorry TJ but I'll take realtime quote.com tick data for the e-mini
over BMI any day. You must have lousy internet service to be so critical
of quote.com. It ain't perfect but, on balance, it's a better tick feed
than BMI.

pps - I'll second the hope that DTN doesn't go away. They are a Bridge
feed which seems to have better EOD data than Comstock and they have
enough bandwidth to handle all the ticks. I don't buy for a second the
BMI claim that they can't add bandwidth. They just want to force
everybody to use E-Signal cuz it's cheaper and easier for them. Problem
is there are better internet feeds than E-Signal so it's lose/lose for
DBC and BMI.

--
  Dennis