Tc2000 and SuperCharts

I had been using Clyde Lee's little data fixing program to use SC4,  all the
while bemoaning the loss of SC2.1,  with the exported TC2000 ver 3 data
from TC2000 ver 4.  Everyone else may already realize this,  but I just got
around to trying the fixed data with SC2.1,  and it seemed to work,  at
least it plots a chart up to the present (although the year is called 100)
and seems to plot simple indicators like moving average correctly.  Some
testing needs to be done to be sure other functions are operating ok.  Has
anyone else already done this?

David