RE: TS 2000 Service Pack 3 unstable: TSi2001 ?

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, M. Simms wrote:

> 2) it will take some time to stabilize this release, this is to be expected.
> 3) barring some "I can't wait" fixes like the GLobal Server Symbol selection
> feature, you might conclude that SP4 will be "THE RELEASE" to use.

Read the above - do you really think most of the problems will be fixed in
just one more release? OR is still working on major OS-crash-causing bugs,
and still have *many* less serious bugs to squash. As with TS4, I'm still
thinking it might be SP15 before reasonable stability is achieved...

Any of you have different thoughts for when a usable SPxx(x:-) might
arrive?

Larry