RE: TS 2000 Service Pack 3 unstable: TSi2001 ?

If you summarize all of the posts and combine that with the incredibly large
enhancement and bug fix report,
you might conclude that :
1) SP3 is really TSi2001 - there were a LOT of changes made !!!
2) it will take some time to stabilize this release, this is to be expected.
3) barring some "I can't wait" fixes like the GLobal Server Symbol selection
feature, you might conclude that SP4 will be "THE RELEASE" to use. It should
arrive JIT.....in the next millenium.

I have concluded I am quite happy with SP2 and can live for a few more
months with the data gathering bugs and other minor nuisances.