Re: Wise up strategy

> Send your suggestions to this list, with a copy to Omega.
>
> Rod

I suspect that the TAL server was under license to Omega up to the year 2000
for bundled products like TS4.   So what Omega has done with its money for
years is spend it on advertising and conferences not developing their own
server (the backbone of a real time application).

The proposal that Bob makes is not one that Omega or this list hasn't heard
before, I made it OVER a year ago publicly on this list.  It most likely
fell on deaf ears because of kill files and the lack of anyone else having
ANY foresight.   I'm all for what you and Bob wish,  its not possible
though.   Omega has consistently burnt every vendor bridge with the same
destruction as it has shown towards its own veteran clients.   Besides Bill
Cruz will never admit he is wrong and that is exactly why he is a software
vendor and not a trader.

Mark Brown