Re: 4-8-99 Thursday comments for Friday

>in defense of jim, alan myers had the same anlysis regarding my e-mail
>to manning but once again the error was my communication with my son
>which no one can dispute.just like jim he claimed my goal was to spam
>and sell products--they can't seem to get it that I HAVE ABSOLUTELY
>NOTHING TO SELL.

Nothing to SELL?  Then why are my TS indicator files littered with friggin
padlocks with your name on them?  And about every other issue of Futures has
some optimized mush indicator article you're harping about with the next
page containing an ad for same?  And now there's some "list" you're
starting? Come on!

I wasn't gonna say anything but that comment really hit the spot.

Also, ah, yes...the great mystery of how you predicted the high and low
today....I think a grade school novice could see one way. The average of
yesterday's high and low was today's low, 1343.90...and that average price
added to yesterday's range equal your 1369.70 prediction for the daily high.
Also today's channel low was also at that 1343.90 low.  I'm sure you have
your own "indicator" version. Just try to make money with a method like that
over time....take a look at your account balance six months from now.

The gurus come and go like musical chairs. If all that optimized horsecrap
CONSISTENTLY worked you wouldn't be putting up with all the flack you do
trying to grind out a living there selling that stuff.

Hey, I have no problem with anyone making predictions on this list, but
being a vendor and then saying he has nothing to sell THEN attacking
everyone on this list  pisses me off.  And yes, I day trade and analyze
every day but still have plenty of time jump on vendors who say they have
"nothing to sell".

Later.

Tom Cathey