Re: indicators

Robert,

Thank you for your reply.  You are correct that there is no easy way to study all
of the indicators available commercially.  I have rewritten my inquiry to the
group to see if there can be a generalized way that the users can list their
approval or lack of to the various vendors.  For instance, if someone has
purchased indicators from Mr. Jurik and they like them, they could just say that
Jurik's indicators have added value to their trading decisions.  If someone has
researched many of the commercially available indicators, and a thorough response
would be too demanding to be typed to the list, I would be glad to call them at my
expense if they would have the time to respond.

No response to the question is also acceptable to me, as it would take a lot of
effort that many, understandably, do not have time for.  I own and manage a
medical company, as well as trade my own account, so I know how little time is
available in a day.

Thanks for all responses,

Stuart