Re: indicators

Thank you for your response to my inquiry regarding indicators.  I
should have made my question clearer.  What I would like to know is if
anyone has purchased indicators to be used in TS that have made a
substantial improvement in their trading from vendors such as Mr.
Jurik.  There are many TS vendors and the question was meant to be
general enough so that anyone with experience in regards to the various
vendors could just list their approval or disatisfaction.  If anyone has
an extensive background in researching what is available commercially,
especially as it might relate to trading the SP, I would be glad to call
you at my expense if a number is included in a private e-mail.

Stuart