Re: 2000i

Hello,  I just subscribed today.

I was charged $500 to upgrade from TS4 to TS2000i, which I am returning
today after a little more than a week of frustration, hair-pulling and
no trading.

When I ordered the upgrade, they wanted to know my customer ID and when
I got 4.0, and that seemed to have a bearing on what price was charged
for the upgrade.  I got mine a few years ago, when Build 16 was out.  I
was advised against upgrading to 4.0 until that build, and it looks like
Omega has done the same thing, employ it's customers as unpaid beta
testers until they can get something which works.

BTW, TS2000i did not install in accordance with the documents
accompanying it, did not update, and did not chart with a PCQuote
internet datafeed.  Back in the box it goes!

TS4.0 Build 21 has been running with FutureSource satellite feed quite
nicely for many months.

Jim Allen