Re: 2000i

I don't think you guys are being paid to be beta testers.
The problems you are describing are too obvious to be missed.
The situation is more like that in the games segment of IT industry.
You got a dateline, you need the cashflow, you release a
build and then have a patch ready shortly after for problems
you already know of and then promised you will be on for the
rest.