Re: Adv.Get

I have been using GET RT for TS 4. since Beta tests.
I runs great uses very little resources(It runs
circles around TS2K) and the dongle works fine on top
of other dongles. If your TS runs ok Adv Get should run
well on that same machine.

You can Get(pun intended)more info and answers to you
Adv Get questions by joining the GET Users Group.

To subscribe to GET Users Group
send a message to the list manager with subscribe in
subject to:

Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxxx

All Members Messages OTHER THAN SUBSCRIBE and
UNSUBSCRIBE are posted to GET Users Group
at:(DO NOT TRY TO SUBSCRIBE USING THIS ADDRESS IT
CLUTTERS THE LIST)

get@xxxxxxxxxxx

--- John Lawrence <jlawrenc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm interested in buying Adv. Get.  Does someone
have
> experiential knowledge
> of the feasibility and hardware requirements for
> running Adv.Get RT with TS
> 4x and BMI?
>
> thanks, John L.

offerred