OMEGA DISCOUNTS TS 4.0 to $595 !

Hi Everyone -

Now that I got everyone's attention, I'd like to bring something up.
Sometimes we have to be reminded of things we already know.

I belong to a number of lists, and every so often someone will mention that
there is no need to copy the WHOLE message of the previous sender into your
own.  Just an important sentance or two will suffice to remind us of the
previous subject matter.   After all, reading the same thing again is a
waste of time, not to mention bandwidth waste.

There are times when there's three or four previous messages all into
one...gawd!
I'll bet the archives are loaded with  more  "<<<<<<<< "      than anything
else.

However, the signal to noise ratio on this list is starting to improve
again after the "storm"......good to see.

Happy trading next week -

Tom Cathey