Re: Expiring Passwords and Final MB post!

Dave wrote:

> I am a "serious trader" (is there such a thing as a "non-serious trader"?),
> and my computer is never shut down until the weekend.

I used to just shut down the program for a couple of minutes on the weekend as
well.  However. from having had some problems lately with the software, and
from monitoring fairly closely the way it uses resources and memory over time,
I'd recommend clearing one's system every day by shutting it down for a few
minutes.  Locked memory is a particular problem that must be addressed here,
whereby it can reach unacceptably high levels if this is not performed,
significantly limiting the amount of usable memory to TS and other programs you
may be running.  The only way to free this up is by way of a shutdown.  As
well, if you *do* encounter an impending password expiration, you will never go
more than a day without being informed.

Regards and Good Trading,
A.J.