Re: Omega Post

-----Original Message-----
From: A.J. Carisse <carisse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 January 1998 12:23
Subject: Re: Omega Post

>This is two years away, and TS 5.0, which is coming out in a few months, is
>stated as being compliant.  If, somehow, it isn't, there is still plenty of
>time to explore my options.  The same would hold for those intending to
keep
>TS 4.0.  As far as other products go, users may or may not be able to get a
>fix, but i'm confident that there will be good trading software available
>before the date that will be usable past 1999, so I'm not concerned at all.
>
>Regards,
>A.J.

This is the right approach. Trade for today tomorrow will look after
itself.<g>

May all your trades be winners.

Richard

BTW- Have you solved the problem of your PC hanging? I had a similar problem
which was only resolved by replacing the motherboard with one from another
manufacturer. When I left it running all night I would come down in the
morning to find it had locked up at 2:00 or 3:00 am.

Even with the new MB the configuration had to be set contrary to the
manufacturers recommendation. Booting from cold took several attempts until
I 'tuned' the MB to the Cyrix MX200 cpu.