Re[2]: Yahoo Data

Hello Wizard,

Thursday, March 27, 2003, 8:43:51 AM, you wrote:

WM> thanks....do you know any good mail lists ??

WM> ........try these guys for data: www.csidata.com

WM> all the data you can eat and back dated to the dawn of time...............

WM> $25 a month, with some basic software provided.

WM> you can save in a variety of formats...............

WM> I am mainly into intra day futures so I run real time data, that gets a bit expensive, but the bill on my cell phone is worse so I don't really see it as a problem to spend money for

DataSharks.biz has a better program for getting free data. It will
download stocks, and futures. For what it is worth the data on Yahoo
is typically provided by CSI, and the futures data is from
FuturesSource.

They also offer a free Real Time feed for the S&P

--
Best regards,
 John                            mailto:chaos_trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx