Re: Yahoo Data

thanks....do you know any good mail lists
??

........try these guys for data: <A
href="">www.csidata.com

all the data you can eat and back dated to the dawn

$25 a month, with some basic software
provided.

you can save in a variety of

I am mainly into intra day futures so I run real
time data, that gets a bit expensive, but the bill on my cell phone is worse so
I don't really see it as a problem to spend money for

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr