[Metastockusers] Ways to compare back testing results in Enhanced System Tester

I was hoping to get feedback from users on how they analyze the
results they achieve in the Enhanced System Tester. I am looking for
feedback from users, documentation or articles for aiding in
analyzing various back testing strategies from MetaStock Enhanced
System Tester.

As an example, I am back testing 2 strategies and want to compare the
results in the System Tester. So I am looking for good definitions of
colums displayed for the System Tester and also various ways of
looking at the results and comparing one strategy against another.

Thanks much,

larry@xxxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM