[Metastockusers] Re: Gann price retracement ,,,,need help please..Hello ! yoo .hoo!

 Well not a single response,

must be something wrong with the request maybe a little too hard ??,

The way people spit m/s language out on this site I thought not,

I will try another way ,
 Can anybody tell me say the formula for  quadrant lines then maybe I
can modify this one to suit as they are pretty similar .

Thanks

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "chumlieone" <aland@xxxx>
wrote:
> I am trying to make a tool to plot gann  price retracements in M.S
> 6.5  ,
> Similar to Quadrant Lines but I need 8 lines instead, and some
> different colors would be handy so you can recognize which one is
> which,it needs to be self plotting like the Quadrant Lines ,
> Can anybody help as I am not sure how this is done an Expert ,a
tool
> or a template ??
>
> Thanks (arthur)

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM