Re: What's worse than no data? !

John,  I can give you the symbols that Telescan uses but I am unfamiliar with
Reuters.  Some of them I get by an export from FastTrack.  Am I misinterpreting
what you want??

AIQ has what looks like a great package on their software coming out that includes
Track Data's service for about everything you would want including Fundaments and
RT.  Has anyone had experience with Track Data?  I don't want to jump from the
frying pan into the pot that calls the kettle black.  Don't you just love clichés'
?  I can't wait to dump TeleScan and be dumper instead of dumpee.